Worcestershire / Gloucestershire
We are currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor who turnover in excess of £100m and undergoing tremendous growth due to recent tender successes.
The business specialises in the civil engineering with typical schemes including highways, public realm and infrastructure projects. They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on an existing framework throughout Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, offering the successful candidate plenty of regional work.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideal project experience including: major roads/highways, drainage, earthworks, structures/bridges, culverts etc.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor.
• Basic salary up to £50,000 DOE
• Company car or car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To find out more please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.