My client is a Civil Engineering Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £100m. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a new framework and on a £70m four-year public realm framework in Hampshire.
Type of works consist city centre regeneration including reworking road junctions, cycle routes and bus routes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Quantity Surveyor to grow and develop with an established contractor who has a steady flow of secured local work in the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Essential – Knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• Desirable – Project experience including: major roads/highways (desirable), drainage, earthworks, structures/bridges, culverts etc.
• A main contractor background.
• Basic salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience
• Company car or car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• Generous holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To find out more please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.