Quantity Surveyor - Hull - Junior/Intermediate - NEC Experience - £40-£50k (flexible)
I am recruiting for an intermediate QS who is NEC savvy to carry out the following, who will be managed and overseen by one of my clients construction directors.
I would consider a junior looking for the next step on the ladder and provide training as required if necessary.
1. Monthly valuations on contracts up to 4 million pounds, generally using activity schedule or BOQ.
2. Value changes, ensuring contract timescales are strictly adhered to.
3. Carry out costs v valuations analysis.
4. Carry out subcontractor valuations.
5. Issue payment, payless and defect notices.
6. Agree changes with the client.
7. Ensure site costs are up to date.
8. Report accurate figures to the directors.
9. Be full conversant with the full Microsoft office suite.
10. Preferable – be able to use Microsoft project, or willingness to learn.
11. Other as required.
I see this as a mostly working from site position. M- F 8am to 5pm.
Package flexible dependant on the level of person.