Civil Engineering / Earthworks
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed individual to be part of a new framework within the Somerset region. My client is currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them, on various projects throughout the region.
The role is for a main contractor who have an excellent reputation in the civil engineering and earthworks world. My client is in a sustained period of growth and have opportunities within their commercial team for the right individual.
• The Site Quantity Surveyor, will be a site-based role, working with an experienced operational team and will be required to carry
out the core quantity surveying duties, including the following,
• Preparation of weekly and monthly site costs on behalf of the subcontractor.
• Support identification and management of project changes on behalf of the subcontractor
• Preparation and submission of Monthly Applications to the Contractor
• Management and Payment of supply chain/subcontractors
• Support preparation and submission of Monthly forecasts and reporting on behalf of the subcontractor
Ideally the candidate
• 2-3 years site experience as a Site Quantity Surveyor
• 2-3 years site experience on infrastructure/ roadworks projects
• Site experience on cost reimbursable projects
• Working knowledge of the New Engineering Contract
• £30,000 - £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
• Plus Car/Allowance & Package
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!