Earthworks / Civil Engineering
I am currently working with a reputable regional contractor, who are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor?
My client is a regional earthworks contractor with an excellent reputation. They specialise in bulk earthworks, soil stabilisation, demolition and ground remediation. They are currently going through a sustained period of growth with them on track for their busiest year to date. Their projects are located throughout the East Midlands and East Anglia.
They turnover circa £60m a year, with a busy orderbook for the next 24 months. Typical projects range in value from £20k to £30m.
They currently have an opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team, to work on various schemes throughout their region. This role has heavy emphasis on financial reporting and contractual knowledge, a good working knowledge of NEC & JCT forms of contract is desirable. The role will be 4 days site based and 1 day office based.
• NEC & JCT Contract Experience
• Main Contractor Background (Will consider civil engineering, commercial build and earthworks contracting experience)
• Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in the same role
• Commutable to their Cambridgeshire offices
• Preferrable B.Sc. or HND/HNC in Quantity Surveying or similar
• £40,000-£50,000 per annum (Negotiable on Candidate Experience)
• Car / car allowance
• Pension Contribution
• + More
This is an opportunity to work for a regional contractor with an excellent reputation who pride themselves on how they look after their employees.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham