Up to £45,000 plus package
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be a part of a fast-growing, Tier 1 contractor within their Bristol office. Our client is a multidisciplinary Main Contractor that operate nationally and turn over more than £1 Billion. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years.
This opportunity falls within their Rail Division, which includes a Civil Engineering arm which is now the major focus in the growth of the company, providing exciting opportunities. You will be working on a variety of projects throughout their Rail division, including minor or general Civils, as well as Repair and Maintenance, Station Works and Structures (Refurbs and Fit-outs) projects throughout the Bristol and Southwest area.
I am looking to speak to Quantity Surveyors who have a background in either Rail, Civil Engineering or Build. Our client is looking for ambitious candidates who are looking to progress and develop.
• Experience working as Quantity Surveyor for a Main contractor (Preferably Tier 1).
• Experience with NEC form of contract is.
• Ideally have experience with subcontractor procurement.
• You must be able to demonstrate longevity of service with a company.
• £45,000 Basic salary
• Company Car or Car Allowance
• 40 hour working week (3pm finish on Friday)
• Plus, many more benefits
For more information, please contact Cassandra French, 07511177442, at Kenton Black Birmingham.