Up to £45,000 plus package
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to be part of a fast-growing company. Our client is a highly reputable surfacing contractor that operate nationally for local authorities. They specialise in surface treatment technology, carriageway and footway surface treatment, road marking, lining, and recycling management.
This opportunity falls within their Birmingham office, the heart of their operations. You will be working on a variety of projects throughout their division. They have been growing steadily for the past 65 years and have plans in place to develop further.
Ideally, I am looking to speak to Quantity Surveyors who have experience within the Civil Engineering industry and knowledge of the NEC forms of contract. The company will provide internal and external training to help develop your skills and experience.
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates looking to progress and develop themselves.
• Experience with NEC form of contract.
• Strong ‘head for numbers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Commercial/contractual knowledge.
• Writing reports detailing costs and progress for internal/external use.
• Forecasting values.
• Finalising pre/post contract agreements.
• Assist in cost mitigation and control.
• Submission of applications.
• Managing Data and Values.
• £45,000 Basic salary D.O.E
• Plus, many more benefits.
For more information, please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black in Birmingham.