Up to £50,000 plus package
Our client is a multi-Disciplinary reputable, principal contractor who currently have an opportunity within their team for a Quantity Surveyor.
The current opportunity falls within their Civil Engineering division. Our client has several upcoming projects covering Civil Engineering aspects, such as the earthworks, groundworks, and infrastructure and there after Commercial build. This is a great opportunity to be part of their growth.
The successful applicant for this Quantity Surveyor role would have the following:
• Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Main contractor background.
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage.
• Commutable to Staffordshire.
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying).
• UK driving licence.
• Experience of ICC form of contract.
In addition, you will be highly organised and numerate.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK. With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you would enjoy the following benefits:
• Up to £50,000 basic salary (dependent on the candidate’ experience).
• Market leading bonus scheme.
• Company car/ Car Allowance.
• Fuel Mileage card.
• Health care.
• Generous Holiday entitlement.
• Pension (6%).
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.