Up to £50,000
A growing surfacing and drainage infrastructure contractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial, to help support the function during a sustained period of growth. You will play a key role in working with management and team throughout their projects across the region.
They are a reputable and successful contractor who work on schemes valued up to £4m, operating around the West Midlands region for private client and local authorities of whom they have long-standing relationships with.
The successful applicant for this Quantity Surveyor role will have the following:
• Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Highways experience
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage
• Commutable to Birmingham
• UK driving licence
In addition, you will be highly organised and numerate.
• Preparing tenders, contracts, and bills of quantities
• Working closely with Clients and subcontractors
• Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager
• Up to £50,000 basic salary (dependent on the candidate’ experience)
• Health care
• Generous Holiday entitlement
To express your interest please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.