Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham
My client is an established Regional Main Contractor who have progressively grown over nearly 26 years and are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor in the West Midlands to join their commercial team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Birmingham. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects that consist of Social Housing and Commercial Build such as Student Accommodation and Care Homes ranging from £2m-£20m, you will be confident and able to develop within a close-knit team.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor:
• Ensure that external valuations are submitted in accordance with conditions of the main contract and that payments are received by the due date.
• Providing financial information for reporting purposes and attending CVR meetings.
• Input into the procurement of key trades, working in line with the project procurement strategy.
• Preparation of final accounts, contracts, and cash flow forecasts.
• Managing associations in the supply chain through building and maintaining strong relationships.
• Site visits to undertake measures and re-measures.
• Management and control of variations.
• Value, certify and issue any relevant payment notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of their subcontract.
• BSc/HNC in Quantity Surveying (preferred, not essential)
• Surveying: 4years (Preferred)
Salary and package
Salary from £45,000
£5,000 car allowance, Health care, pension, and 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
Please Apply to Amy Jaques of Kenton Black