Civil Engineering – primarily highways
Company details and job overview:
This company is a leading specialist asset maintenance contractor which operates in the Greater Midlands area. Established in 1955, the company have built a strong reputation amongst both their clients and employees and grown to now turn over roughly £30million annually. They have a strong pipeline of work and are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and progress within the company.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £45,000 per annum – negotiable based on experience
• Opportunity to progress within company
• Company car or car allowance
• Fuel card
• Health care
• Competitive holidays
Ideal experience/attributes for a Quantity Surveyor:
• 4 or more years of experience quantity surveying.
• Experience working on highways
• NEC contract experience
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• UK drivers license
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor, please send your CV to this link below.