Role: Quantity Surveyor
Project: Apartments and Residential
Rate: £350 per day Outside IR35
Kenton Black are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a respected construction company who operate in the Midlands. There is a live site in Stourport which urgently needs a QS to support the project through to completion. The scheme is likely to run until the end of summer and further continuation of works are available for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Quantity Surveying with project values up to £3million with the proven skill set to ensure the job is performed to the highest standards.
- Final accounts.
- Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
- Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Conner in the Birmingham office.