Location – Birmingham
Company details and job overview:
This company is a regional subcontractor which specialises in Earthworks and Remediations. They are a growing company who produce an annual turnover in excess of £15million. They are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and progress within the company.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £55k based on experience.
• Competitive package.
• Great opportunity to progress within the company.
Your new role as a Quantity Surveyor:
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be a part of a team with the objective of carrying out commercial duties.
Experience/attributes required for a Quantity Surveyor:
• Experience as a Quantity Surveyor (or several years as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor).
• Experience using both NEC and JCT forms of contracts.
• Civil engineering experience (ideally including earthworks).
• Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying or relevant subject.
• UK driver’s license.
If you are interested in this opportunity as Quantity Surveyor, please send your CV to this link below.