Based in the East Midlands, this established regional contractor are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The company work on a range of civil engineering projects, with particular focus on highways, as well as bulk earthworks, deep drainage, enabling works, external paving, foundations, service installations, in-situ concrete pits, remediation works.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £50,000 based on experience.
• Company car/allowance
• Matched pension
• Company events
Previous experience for a Quantity Surveyor:
• Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Experience in civil engineering.
• CSCS card.
• Quantity Surveying degree.
• Full right to work in the UK.
• UK drivers licence.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your CV using the link below.