Senior Quantity Surveyor
Civil Engineering / Earthworks
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, committed individual to be part of a new framework within the Hertfordshire region.
My client is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on various structures projects throughout the region. The role is for an earthworks and civils contractor who have an excellent reputation in the southwest. My client is in a sustained period of growth and have opportunities within their commercial team for the right individual.
• As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, will be a site-based role, working with an experienced operational team and will be required to carry out
the core quantity surveying duties, including the following; preparation of weekly and monthly site costs on behalf of the
• Support identification and management of project changes on behalf of the subcontractor
• Preparation and submission of Monthly Applications to the Contractor
• Management and Payment of supply chain/subcontractors
• Support preparation and submission of Monthly forecasts and reporting on behalf of the subcontractor
Ideally the candidate
• 2-3 years site experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• 2-3 years site experience on structures/earthworks
• Site experience on cost reimbursable projects
• Working knowledge of the NEC form of contract.
• £55,000 – £65,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
• Plus Car/Allowance & Package
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!