We need a utilities Quantity Surveyor to join a regional contractor undergoing significant growth! It is a great opportunity to grow your career with the company and progress up the ranks. The company’s turnover exceeds £100M annually and, with over 40 years since the establishment, they have built a strong reputation amongst both their clients and employees. They are looking for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor who can meet with clients and liaise with the operational team.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £45,000 per annum.
• Company car/van or car allowance.
• Great progression opportunities within the company.
• Become part of a company undergoing extensive growth.
Your new role as Quantity Surveyor:
• Work closely with the operational team and clients, ensuring the works are carried out to specification.
• Complete required administration – this is streamlined using the company’s admin system.
• Have commercial awareness and use the correct codes for the works.
• Track progress of jobs and ensure supporting documentation is there.
• You will manage your own workload – no micromanaging!
• Typical working hours of 08:00 – 16:30.
Experience/attributes required for a Quantity Surveyor:
• Quantity Surveying experience.
• Good IT skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Work to deadlines.
• Highly organised.
• UK drivers license.
• Full right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your CV to this link below.