Types of Projects:
- Commercial and Industrial Groundworks/Civils projects.
- Foundations, Retaining Walls, Piling, Structures and External Works
- Multiple projects running at any one time across 3 regions.
Locations of work:
- Cheltenham (preferred)
- Full time or part time
- Hybrid working available. (Potential Remote working)
-Daily rate of up to £400 per day (DOE)
- NEC & JCT contract knowledge (As a minimum)
My client is a Piling Subcontractor with a turnover of 14million. They are presently looking for an Experienced Quantity Surveyor to undertake a variety of commercially focussed duties.
You will be responsible for Subcontract document review, negotiation, and agreement of formal contract documents. Maximisation of income and claim entitlements on broad range of subcontract types. Responsibility for enquiry documentation, procurement and payment of subcontractors and where appropriate suppliers. The review, agreement, and administration of warranty documents, PCG’s and bonds. Continual commercial support and advice to contract management / work winning teams either remotely or via regular office visits.
Please Contact Faye at the Birmingham office for more information.