£45,000 - £55,000 + (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor in the Herefordshire area. As a major UK contractor my client has a diversified workload in the public, regulated and private sectors. Boasting a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery, and an ability to innovate.
About The Role:
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role in the management, direction, and successful completion of our building projects. Your focus is to build and lead a high performing commercial team that manages build cost and maximises margin whilst enhancing value for money for our clients and achieving the required standards and quality.
• Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Herefordshire based. – Within 1 Hour Commute.
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build; as well as sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
What’s on Offer:
• £45,000 - £55,000 + (DOE)
• £5,000 Car Allowance / Company Car
• Company Pension 5% matched
• 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at the Kenton Black Birmingham office.