Competitive Salary £50,000 - £60,000 + (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a Main Contractor in the Birmingham area. As a major UK contractor my client has a diversified workload across different sectors such as Industrial, Commercial, Retail & more. Boasting a strong reputation for providing whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery, and an ability to innovate.
My client enjoys a turnover of c£150 million, with their projects ranging from £1Mil - £30 Mil.
The ideal candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor and will join the Building Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a main contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
As Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role in the management, direction, and successful completion of our building projects. Your focus is to manage build cost and maximises margin whilst enhancing value for money for our clients and achieving the required standards and quality. You will report directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Previous experience on projects £5 Million +.
• Live or able to commute to Birmingham.
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build; as well as knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE) +
• £5,000 Car Allowance
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Days out – E.g. Company Cheltenham Trip.
• Progression & Growth
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.