We need a utilities Quantity Surveyor to join a regional contractor undergoing significant growth! It is a great opportunity to grow your career with the company and progress up the ranks. The company’s turnover exceeds £100M annually and, with over 40 years since the establishment, they have built a strong reputation amongst both their clients and employees. They are looking for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor who can meet with clients and liaise with the operational team. You will be primarily working in the Utilities sector (as well as the associated civils works).
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £50,000 per annum.
• Company car/van or car allowance.
• Great progression opportunities within the company.
• Become part of a company undergoing extensive growth.
Your new role as Quantity Surveyor:
• Work closely with the operational team and clients, ensuring the works are carried out to specification.
• Complete required administration – this is streamlined using the company’s admin system.
• Have commercial awareness and use the correct codes for the works.
• Track progress of jobs and ensure supporting documentation is there.
• You will manage your own workload – no micromanaging!
• Typical working hours of 08:00 – 16:30.
Experience/attributes required for a Quantity Surveyor:
• Quantity Surveying experience.
• Ideally experience in Utilities.
• Good IT skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Work to deadlines.
• Highly organised.
• UK drivers license.
• Full right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your CV to this link below.