R&D Associate – Medical Devices
I’m working in partnership with a leading medical device manufacturer, they specialise in the design, development, and manufacture of products for the healthcare industry. They are now looking for an R&D Associate to join the Research and Development Team.
You will be responsible for the R&D activities related to the development and launch of new medical device innovations as well as supporting the compliance of the existing medical device portfolio.
• Responsible for R&D activities related to the development and launch of new innovations.
• To provide accurate and current Research & Development input to support with the development and compliance of medical devices
• Supporting the business in design history, product and production validation and verification and technical transfer of medical devices
• Responsible for generation of documentation in the areas of design history, product and production validation and verification, usability, and technical transfer
• Responsible for working with external partners, such as laboratories, to run studies, ensuring the studies are planned correctly and delivered to agreed times
• Degree or equivalent certification in science related, medical, or engineering discipline
• An understanding of the MDR and medical device ISO standards, such as ISO13485
• Experience working with Medical Devices preferably Class I-III Devices would be desirable
• Hybrid working
• Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare