Up to £29,000 plus extensive benefits
My client is a leading diagnostics company, supplying pharmaceutical, clinical and industrial labs with their products on a global scale.
Reporting in to the Team Leader you will be responsible for:
• Antimicrobial susceptibility testing
• Minimum inhibitory concentrations
• Performing bioassays
• Carrying out new and existing product development activities to GMP and ISO13485 standards
• Conducting literature reviews in relation to investigations being undertaken and working on experimental design
• Carrying out research studies and analysing experimental data
The ideal candidate for the Scientist post will have:
• A BSc degree or equivalent in Microbiology, Biomedical Sciences or Biochemistry.
• Good understanding of GMP, ISO13485, ISO 9001, ISO17025
• Must have at least 1-2 years of industry lab experience
• Been heavily involved in or ran a project
• Carried out their own research
• Ability to think up, plan and execute their own work
• Write protocols and reports
• Experience with urine testing is beneficial (worked in hospital lab)
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must have right to work in the UK. My client is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
If you are an experienced Microbiologist or have previous industrial microbiology laboratory experience then please apply now!