This is a laboratory-based role, in which you will be responsible for performing both routine techniques and bespoke experimental processes, with focuses on tissue cell culture and sample management.
My client offers training and development opportunities.
• You will work as part of our team to maintain and support strategically important tissue culture cell lines and models
• You will get involved with the development and optimisation of manufacturing processes
• There will be exciting opportunities to contribute to the research relying on these tissue culture systems
• You will be providing support by running routine experiments, collecting and communicating experimental data, preparing buffers and solutions
• You will keep records up to date and report and follow up any deviations
• You will be involved in the house keeping duties of the laboratory and ordering supplies
• A BSc or equivalent in Molecular biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or a relevant scientific discipline or relevant experience
• Experience with cell and mammalian tissue culture
• Additional experience of basic cloning techniques, PCR, DNA sequence analysis, SDS/PAGE ELISA or flow cytometry would be an advantage