Rail Project Manager
Up to £75,000 plus bonus plus package
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to lead a site team working on technical scheme in Birmingham City Centre, which forms part of a 3-year portfolio of work in the area.
This role is a niche and falls under their rail division but works that fall under this remit are civils, build and rail schemes.
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £700m. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years. This opportunity falls within their Major Projects division which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
• This is a client facing role so you must be able to demonstrate experience of this.
• Experience working at a similar level of seniority for a main contractor (preferably tier 1).
• Experience delivering highways schemes for Highways England and Local Authorities.
• Proven track record delivering civil engineering schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage, structures.
• You must be able to demonstrate longevity of service with a company (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals).
• £60,000 - £75,000 per annum DOE
• Company car or car allowance plus mileage expenses
• Mobile phone
• Healthcare (after probation period)
• Discretional bonus
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!