A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager working with the industry leading, commercial & industrial civil engineering and groundworks business.
The company are the industry leading groundworks contractor and are continuing to grow. Annual turnover is currently around £450 - £550 Million. They have regional offices throughout the country.
The work they take on is national, but they are looking for a Regional Engineering Manager to head their team of Engineers in the Northwest region. All projects are based within the Northwest.
They are opening a new office in September to further grow within this region.
Project Types Include:
• Residential Groundworks Packages
• Foundations to speculative & social housing projects, related 278 works, roads & sewers.
The client is looking for a Regional Engineering Manager to take on the operational responsibility for various projects based in the Northwest.
Your role will be to head up a current team of 1 senior engineer and 2 engineers with other self-employed staff (this number may increase due to a new office opening in September).
What's on offer for you:
• Salary to fit – a great package included.
• Full responsibility of the engineering team across the Northern Region
• The chance to develop yourself professionally.
Please apply for more details, this is a great opportunity so apply now to hear more and progress.