This global leader in sustainable materials is looking for a Regional Health & Safety Advisor to cover sites and depots across the South London, Kent and the South Coast.
Reporting to the SHEQ Director, you will ideally have 2-4 years in an H&S role, with some relevant qualifications and certificates, and a stable career history in industries such as Waste, Recycling, Heavy Engineering, Manufacturing, Civil Engineering or Utilities.
Offering support and guidance across busy and hazardous sites, the successful applicant will -
• Ensure compliance with legislation and standards
• Support management in managing safety performance
• Help to maintain the site HSQE Integrated Management system
• Continually identify risk and ensure that correct measures are in place
• Conduct incident investigations, audits, and site inspections
• Drive behavioural safety across depots and instil a positive culture
Excellent communication skills and an ability to influence operational colleagues is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful business in a sector that's only going to grow in importance and prominence, where you will earn between 35-45k plus car allowance and full package.