Regional Health & Safety Advisor
£50-60k + Vehicle
This leading international MEP contractor is looking to supplement its Scottish HSE team with a Regional Advisor, to work on a large program of works across Aberdeenshire.
The successful candidate will be working on transmission & distribution and heavy industrial related projects, on which our client provides HV/MV design and build services to the renewables sector and large industrial facilities.
Reporting to the HSE Manager, the HSE Advisor will be responsible for providing advice, guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
In order to be considered, applicants should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an HSE role
- Have demonstrable HV/MV, Industrial, or MEP experience
- Have a stable career history
- Have relevant HSE qualifications and preferably be educated to NVQ/Diploma level
- Have a clean driving licence
- Be a self-starter and happy to work on both large and small projects, in a team and as an individual
The role will cover multiple sites, so regular travel should be expected.
Please send me an up to date CV if you'd like to apply - firstname.lastname@example.org