An excellent opportunity has arisen for you become HSE Advisor to join a leading principal contractor, delivering an array of large build projects across London. You will be very strong operationally as and able to build relationships whilst managing sub-contractors and their safety output. Due to the nature of the projects, Construction/Housebuilding experience is essential.
Reporting into the Senior SHE Manager you will be:
• Undertaking monitoring of the health, safety and the environment processes.
• Ensuring site-based management are focused on delivering a safe and healthy working environment.
• Advising sites on Project-specific health, safety and environment issues.
• Working proactively to identify potential risks and areas for continuous improvement
• An integral team member in driving safety across their site portfolio in the region
• A confident communicator able to manage up as well as down
• Delivering an array of bespoke training
You will be an experienced, confident professional with a passion for Health & Safety, plus an ability to work with people to improve performance. You will also be:
• NEBOSH Construction or General-qualified
• Safety & Health Diploma-qualified (NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ
• Experienced in large-scale, turnkey construction projects
• Experienced in High-rise construction and tower cranes
• Experienced in Temporary Works and their practical application on projects
• Well-versed in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leader in a burgeoning residential sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an excellent package between £45-50,000 (dependant on experience) plus car/car allowance, bonus and other corporate benefits it provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading contractor and forward-thinking Health & Safety team.