Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to join a company with a fantastic reputation across the Western Home Counties? A leading main contractor are looking for you to join as Quality Manager; covering multiple prestigious new build projects for them across the commercial, industrial, education and leisure sectors. You will be driven, personable and able to think laterally when applying Quality Management to diverse and challenging projects.
Reporting into the Regional Director you will be:
• Providing quality and systems related support to regional projects, before, during and after construction
• Supporting with training, technical knowledge and lessons learnt sharing with regional teams & other peers
• Ensuring compliance to meet legal, contract and manufacturers requirements during design & construction
• Investigation of defects and embedding of lessons learnt and identifying and recording defects
• Reviewing Root Causes to identify where improvements to the Management System can be
made to prevent recurrence
• Providing quality and systems related support to regional projects, before, during and after
• Offering guidance and support to regional teams in the correct use of core tools and systems
• Presenting monthly reporting for Regional Directors and summary reports for the Board
If successful, you will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated professionals working together in this innovative business unit. The Quality Manager will provide technical support and advice on quality issues to provide effective advice on quality control and quality assurance management requirements.
Key competencies include:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject matter
• Experienced in Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Lead Auditor/Assessor qualification
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 140001 and ISO 45001
• Experienced on New Build Construction projects in a senior quality role
You will have a passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an extremely reputable developer and contractor with an innovative approach to HSEQ integration and a desire to employ people who add to their forward-thinking approach. An excellent salary of between £55-60,000 plus package is available (based on qualifications and experience) and you can become an integral part of HSEQ delivery for key projects.