Are you an engaging and communicative Safety Advisor looking to join a reputable and growing a company? A boutique Safety and CDM construction consultancy operating throughout the North West of England are looking for a professional individual to cover their client’s operations in the region. You will be predominantly seconded to a reputable civil engineering contractor but will also pick up other regional construction clients.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and to provide site inspections and audits
• Assisting with RAMS and SSOW
• Providing help and advice to the company’s client base
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
This role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• NEBOSH Construction-qualified
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Knowledgeable of RAMs and contractor management
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and quick-moving construction environments
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a burgeoning client base. You will earn a competitive salary of between £35-45k (dependant on experience) plus package and will be instrumental in providing H&S support across the region.