Are you an engaging and communicative Health and Safety Advisor looking to join a reputable and growing a company? A leading social housing maintenance and refurb contractor operating throughout the country are looking for a professional individual to cover their client’s operations across Scotland. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you must have had experience in a social housing refurb or planned/reactive maintenance.
Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety you will be:
• Conduct training and coaching at all levels to promote a positive health and safety culture
• Drive operational teams to develop and maintain local forums to promote safety, health and environmental best practice.
• Support operations on implementation of the company SHEQ Policies, Management Systems and Procedures
• Visiting various sites and to provide Health & Safety inspections and audits
This role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Knowledgeable of RAMs and contractor management
• Managing of Asbestos in Buildings (Preferable)
• Experienced in a Social housing / Maintenance environment (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a burgeoning client base. You will earn a competitive salary of between £45-50k (dependant on experience) plus car allowance and full package and will be instrumental in providing H&S support across the region.