UK wide – Work from home/ Remote
Salary dependant on experience
A Regulatory Advisor is needed UK wide as there is option to WFM.
This Regulatory advisor will have the opportunity to join an existing Regulatory team for regulation and assessment of cosmetic or food products to highly respected brands UK wide. This Regulatory Advisor will be on a full-time permanent role with work from home/remote work.
• To undertake compliance services for a range of cosmetic, personal care and other chemical based consumer products within the EU, UK, and international markets.
• Risk assessment on a wide range of toxicological issues, data selection, and developing inclusion/exclusion criteria from toxicology databases & guidelines
• Providing regulatory consultancy services for cosmetic & consumer products.
• Highlighting/raising awareness of any regulatory or raw materials updates required in our internal database.
• Developing business understanding and insight of consumer product compliance.
• Providing high levels of communication and personal skills and enabling excellent client experiences.
• Coordinate directly (and pro-actively) with the client in reaction to questions, concerns, data, or confusion related to work that has been booked and assigned to you.
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Cosmetic Sciences, or a related discipline.
• Toxicology experience or education
• Experience with the EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 and the UK Product Safety.
• An understanding of international consumer product regulation.
• Knowledge of REACH and CLP is preferable.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to review your own work to a very high standard
• Ability to manage a high workload with short deadlines
• High levels of self-motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence