Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of Chorley, within easy commute from the M61, my client is a leading provider of financial services who has been operating since 2004. They are now seeking to recruit a Rent Indemnity and Legal Coordinator to join their existing team. Should you feel you have the transferrable skills to carry out this role, then please apply, as training will be provided. PLEASE NOTE this role offers a £2,000 yearly bonus (paid quarterly).
Your New Role as the Rent Indemnity and Legal Coordinator:
As the new RI & Legal Coordinator you will report into the RI & Debt Recovery Manager, where you will carry out the following duties:-
• Administrate the Rent Protection policy claims inception process i.e. activate, register, investigate, process and settle claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions.
• Deal with queries and concerns in regards to the policy and the way it’s designed to operate.
• Responsible for issuing Legal proceedings for possession of the property against tenants who are in breach of their contractual obligations i.e.
• Serve Notices (i.e. Section 8, NTQ, Section 21etc…)
• Enter pre-legal protocol and influence landlords and tenants to mediate as per government guidance set out
• Prepare files and issue proceedings
• Monitoring payments throughout ongoing legal processes
• Liaising with various departments & Third parties concerned
• Ensuring that all landlords who have Insurance with Aviva are kept up to date with any ongoing legal proceedings
• Prompting and updating non-insured landlords of potential legal action that can be taken against their tenants
• Instructing and liaising with solicitors in order to organise and monitor court hearings
• Compile Facts from parties involved and prepare files for potential mediation / hearing
• Keeping landlords and tenants up to date through legal processes
• Extensive telephone liaison with landlords and tenants on a daily basis, providing professional advice and customer service at all times
• Occasionally attending Court for an on behalf of our Landlords to obtain possession of their property.
• Individuals will need to take a sensible and pragmatic approach to this role remembering at all times that there is a legally binding tenancy agreement in place which requires the Tenant to pay rent in full and on time.
• Individuals will need to have the ability to negotiate with tenants, guarantors and Landlords to set payment plans for arrears or redirect tenant to seek independent help and legal advice.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• IT Skills required, Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
• An individual who is results driven, customer focused and has the willingness to work and has knowledge of the lettings industry (advantageous)
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.