Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a growing and established business. They are seeking to appoint an experienced and permanent Sales Ledger Clerk to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Sales Ledger Clerk:
Your day-to-day duties will be the following:-
- Ensuring that client information details are kept up-to-date.
- Creating and sending invoices and statements to customers.
- Checking the data input to ensure the accuracy of the final bill.
- Tracking payments and ensuring that the cash flow into the company is buoyant.
- Reporting issues or irregularities to the Team Leader
- Fixing billing errors by issuing debit and credit memos.
- Liaising with other departments
- Recovering outstanding debts.
- Handling clients' account queries.
- Initiating new procedures for billing.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to handle customer queries calmly.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Two or more years experience in sales ledger, or similar
This Sales Ledger Clerk vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.