Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation based near Tarleton. This business are family run and have been operating for over 80 years. They are now recruiting for a permanent and full-time Sales Ledger Clerk to join their finance team.
Your New Role as the Sales Ledger Clerk:
As the Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Creating and posting daily sales invoices & credit notes on accounting software
- Posting cash receipts
- Working with Assistant Management Accountant on sales postings
- Downloading debit and credit notes from customer portals
- Keeping on top of the accounts receivable inbox.
- Sending out aged debtor reports to the business.
- Dealing with any errors that arise from invoice issues
- Ensuring the debtor listing is up to date and accurate.
- Running the SL period end
- Working with the Finance Administrator on invoice queries
- Sending out customer statements
- Reconciling customer statements
- Chasing any aged debt & resolving queries
- Acting/supporting as holiday cover for PL and Finance Admin.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
· Sales ledger experience is beneficial
· Organised and able to prioritise tasks accordingly
· Motivated and willing to learn/develop
· Experience within a finance team
· Experience with Sage is preferable
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.