Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation based near Accrington. This business are proud to be one of the U.K.’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults. They are seeking to employ a permanent and full-time Sales Ledger Clerk to work on a hybrid basis. Once training has been completed, you will be able to work from home 3 days a week, should you want to.
Your New Role as the Sales Ledger Clerk:
As the Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following duties:-
.• Responsible for the raising of sales ledger invoices for all Groups companies, ensuring that these are sent out in a timely and accurate manner.
• Liaise with local operational teams to collate all relevant information to allow the invoices to be raised correctly. Develop processes to ensure the robustness and timelines of the data received.
• Responsible for the sending of invoices to local authorities, health boards and private funders either via email or using portals.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate control environment to ensure invoices are correct before uploading.
• Maintain an adequate database of all relevant information
• Explore future process improvements for the collating of information regarding service users, weekly fees, and hours to utilise existing systems or creating a bespoke database; this will also need to include the input of new PO’s, contracts, and uplifts.
• Work closely with the wider credit control team in order to quickly resolve any invoicing queries to ensure prompt payment is maintained.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• Previous Sales Ledger / Invoicing / Billing experience
• Knowledge of accounting software
• Be able to use Microsoft Office packages
• Good written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
• An analytical mind, strong organisational skills with an eye for detail
• Good standard of general education including numeracy and literacy skills.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.