Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a group of market-leading and successful companies, operating for circa 30 years. They are seeking to recruit a full-time, permanent and experienced Sales Ledger Team Leader to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Sales Ledger Team Leader:
1. Attending appropriate meetings
2. Providing appropriate management information
3. Supporting high level invoicing resolution
4. Ensuring your team issue and capture all required invoices accurately, to achieve deadlines
5. Maintaining rebates schedules
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
1. A people person and an effective verbal and written communicator at several levels
2. Goal and results orientated.
3. Process driven.
4. Relentlessness to drive strategic projects to make Kingdom better every day.
5. Ensure that accurate data is onboarded and maintained for master records.
6. Minimum 2 years working in invoicing
7. Experience of managing a team
8. Experience of Sage would be advantageous
This Sales Ledger Team Leader vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.