Scheduling Manager/Senior Scheduler - multiple
Dublin & other locations in Europe
€85k - €100k+
I'm keen to speak to senior scheduling professionals, ideally with a background in Data Centre and Pharmaceutical projects, on behalf of a very well known and respected international cost consultancy.
With numerous roles in Dublin and a variety of European locations (predominantly Scandinavia & Benelux), applicants with an EU passport will be given priority.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to -
- Review and validation of GC’s baseline schedule, undertaking critical reviews on baseline durations, schedule logic, schedule integrity/health, specification compliance, project resources and scope capture for baseline acceptance.
- Establish weekly/monthly schedule reporting with the GC and client. Highlighting key variances and assisting in the review and audit of mitigation plans to resolve schedule issues.
- Conduct Schedule Quantitative Risk Analysis (SQRA) to review schedule delivery probability and to highlight high-risk areas and support in risk mitigation.
- Validation of onsite progress from monthly schedule report and regular progress checks throughout the month, highlighting areas of concern.
- Critical review of Time Impact Assessments for project variations and establishing change control processes with the client team for streamlined document control accurate reporting.
- General schedule support to client team involving attendance to project meeting and ad-hoc requests by the client such as ‘What if’ analysis.
- Assistance in capture and monitoring of key project information such as Commissioning and integration deliverables.
- Schedule resource monitoring - Earned Value Management would be preferable.
Applicants should ideally be from a consultancy or client side background, be degree educated in a relevant subject and be able to demonstrate an in depth working knowledge of Primavera P6.
For further information about these fantastic opportunities please send me an up to date CV - firstname.lastname@example.org.