Are you interested in working for one of the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK as a Section Engineer? If so, we have a unique opportunity for someone to be part of Europe’s largest High Speed Rail Project, HS2.
Our client is delivering a stretch of the project with works including bulk earthworks, structures and drainage packages. This will last for approximately 57 months with potential for further packages in the future affording the successful candidate longevity of service and the chance to progress their career on what is a marquee project
Our client is looking for an experienced Section Engineer to work on a highways and bridges project in Aylesbury.
• Previous experience with a large civil engineering contractor or sub-contractor
• Previous experience working RC structures and bridges
• Commercial Awareness
• Experience of Quality Assurance
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary & Package:
• Up to £60,000 Basic Salary
• Company Car / Car Allowance
• Lodge (If required)
• Plus much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects!
If you want to find our more get in contact with Ben at Kenton Black, Birmingham! Or Apply Now!