Up to £50,000 plus package
We are currently recruiting a Section Engineer to be part of a team working on a large highway scheme, which forms part of a 5 year £250m national framework.
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £700m. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years. This opportunity falls within their Major Projects division which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
Site Engineer Criteria:
• Experience working as a Site Engineer or Section Engineer for a Regional or Main Contractor
• Experience delivering highways schemes for Highways England and Local Authorities.
• Proven track record delivering civil engineering schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage, structures.
• You must be able to demonstrate longevity of service with a company (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals).
• £30,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
• Company car or car allowance plus mileage expenses
• Mobile phone
• Healthcare (after probation period)
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic engineers who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!