Semi-Skilled Sheet Metal Fabricator
• Are you an Semi-Skilled Sheet Metalwork fabricator?
• Do you want a full-time position?
If you have answered YES to the questions above, please read on and APPLY NOW!
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Sheet Metalwork Fabricator to join our clients team. The candidate will complete sheet metal work in accordance with the company’s fabrication processes. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business that invest in their people within and encourages progression internally.
Our client is a small business that provides automotive industrial services with over 30 years of experience, technical expertise, and industry knowledge. Their core values focus on the development of their business and those within it. Their workers are the most important asset, and they employ hard working people who want to be part of their successful team. They train and develop their people to ensure they deliver a high-quality service.
The role involves sheet metal forming, assembly, machine operating etc. Experience specifically in spot welding is not essential but would be a bonus.
· Forming and handling of thin gauge sheet metals
· Use of press and form tooling
· Working to engineering drawings
· Basic measuring
· Use of basic sheet metal forming hand tools
· Resistance fast spotter welding and spot weld machining
· Actively supporting parts, tooling, and process improvements
What's in it for you?
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Annual Leave: 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
Working Hours: 7:00am – 7pm Mon-Thu (60min break)
7:00pm – 7am Mon-Fri (60min break)
Alternate week shift pattern and 20% shift allowance
Additional benefits include:
· Buy/sell up to 5 days’ holiday.
· Life insurance.
· Excellent professional development opportunities.
· Social events.