Kenton Black are proud to representing a firm based in the Liverpool area who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their fast-growing, dynamic accountancy firm.
You will work alongside one of their experienced Client Managers in servicing a diverse portfolio of clients whilst also taking responsibility for the delivery of all accountancy services, including delegation and management of tasks.
• Hybrid working with 2 days at home per week.
• £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
• Employee rewards scheme.
• Free parking.
• 20 Days Holiday + Banks.
• Supporting an experienced Client Manager in servicing a portfolio of clients.
• Communicating with clients on day-to-day issue.
• Preparation of financial deliverables for the Client Manager. These include Limited Company, Partnership and Sole Trader Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Budgets & Cashflows, VAT Returns, Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Communicating with HMRC, Companies House and other relevant bodies in relation to client queries and issues.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
• You have experience of working in an accountancy practice with SME clients.
• You have completed relevant professional qualifications (eg ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or experience equivalent.
• You have excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.
• You have a willingness to learn new skills and apply them.
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• You have knowledge of Xero and TaxCalc accounting packages – training will be provided for those that require development.
They are a dynamic and fast-growing accountancy practice based in South Liverpool. They have an experienced, close-knit team of client managers who offer a fresh approach to accountancy.
Their focus is on building long-term relationships with their clients, working alongside them with the goal of adding value but also giving expert advice to help plan strategies for future growth.
If you join this organisation, you will find expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return, they can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits in addition to working for a firm that truly values its people.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.