Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with an independent Accountancy practice based in Kidderminster who are looking to expand their Accounts Team. The firm is well established in the area and they are keen to continue providing a high standard of service to their ever growing client base. The pride themselves on really getting to know their clients in order to provide a personal service to each and every one.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Senior Accountant you will hold your own portfolio of clients where you will look after their Accounts needs, providing practical advice to help them to maintain and develop their businesses. You will be able to build good client relationships and work with the wider team to identify and refer other, more specialized services if required.
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
For the role of Audit Senior we would like you to be able to demonstrate –
- A strong background working with varied Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Ability to complete full Accounts preparation
- Able to complete Personal and Corporation Tax returns
- Able to complete and submit VAT returns
- Experience completing Management Accounts
- Good technical understanding
- ACA / ACCA qualified or nearly qualified or equivalent experience
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Be able to work well as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established firm where you will be able to take your career as far as you would like to go. A small but friendly practice you will be part of a team who are not a run-of-the-mill firm.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.