Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a credible accounting firm seeking a Senior Accounts Manager to join their family.
If you’re a hands-on Manager who is passionate about driving business development and nurturing a dynamic team, we are looking for you.
This Managerial role based in the centre of Oldham is based within a highly regarded accountancy practice with multiple Offices and is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Accounts Manager to make a real mark on a leading firm.
Either qualified or qualified by experience with practice experience, you will have demonstrable know-how of leading a varied client portfolio, as well as driving business growth through scouting new opportunities and networking.
You will be a proven and effective leader with excellent communication skills, responsible for ensuring the workforce is supported and motivated to deliver the highest standard of service possible, which is what clients of this firm have come to expect.
You will need to be technically sound, commercially minded, with the ability to provide second-to-none attention to detail.
We are looking for a highly capable professional with a can-do attitude to problem-solving and a passion for seeing projects through to completion.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They are an established accountancy practice with multiple offices in Oldham and Tameside of more than 30 years and are recognised for their personal and tailored service, providing a full suite of accountancy and advisory support to a varied client portfolio.
They are a successful and dynamic firm championing professional development, fostering a supportive and educational working environment.
They offer a professional yet relaxed working environment and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
They have been awarded the “Investors in People” accreditation for the past 15 years, confirming their commitment to their staff as an Employer that cares and appreciates.
As the Senior Accounts Manager, you will enjoy the following benefits:-
- Excellent salary offered for the right individual
- Permanent role
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension contribution
- Health and Dental Care
- Supportive and transparent culture
- High end Offices
- Private Car Parking and on the tram route
- Calendar of social events
As the Senior Accounts Manager, you will be reporting to the Partners and will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of accountancy work for a significant and diverse client portfolio.
- Work to ensure all departments are managing WIP and overseeing the commitment to deadlines and KPIs.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the firm’s offering and promote the capabilities with other team members
- Represent the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities
- Be a go-to advisor to address client concerns and queries
- Nurture trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients
- Provide appraisals, training and development for colleagues and team members
- Implement new processes to streamline the firm’s workflow and increase output and service levels
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader
- Confident user of accounting software including: Sage, Xero, QuickBooks amongst others.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience with a full practice background - Essential
- Supervisory experience with a motivational and constructive approach - Essential
- A Positive, can-do attitude when working under pressure - Essential
- Committed to delivering the highest quality service - Essential
- A team player who is eager to support the wider team - Essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally - Essential
- Full UK Driving License & own vehicle – Preferred
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Laura Banks – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.