Vacancy for a Senior Laboratory Analyst in Derbyshire. This Senior Laboratory Analyst will be working for a well-established but expanding Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Derbyshire. The role will involve working in a dynamic team within the company’s analytical department.
The key duties for this senior laboratory role includes the following:
- Testing compounds mainly using HPLC
- Other analytical testing such as GC.
- The maintenance of Laboratory equipment
- Troubleshooting and development of analytical methods
- Data Analysis
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Report results to the team
- Work within a given timeframe
- Working with a team to find solutions
- Generating suitable targets to work towards.
- Communication of findings
- Presenting results
- Using computer programmes to analyze and extrapolate data
The key skills of a Senior Laboratory Analyst are:
- Comfortable performing numerical calculations
- Root cause analysis
- Able to perform numerical calculations
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Good initiative
- Strong communication
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working in an analytical laboratory in the science industry
- HPLC experience
- Experience troubleshooting HPLC
- A degree in a relevant life science
- Have experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience with method development would be a distinct advantage but isn’t a necessity
If you believe you are suitable for the senior laboratory analyst role please contact me directly.
My number is: 07511 177 429
My email is: email@example.com