Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
My client is seeking a highly experienced and motivated senior analytical chemist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading analytical chemistry projects and teams in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing analytical chemistry programs that support our clients' needs.
- Lead the analytical chemistry team and ensure that all work is performed to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Develop and validate analytical methods to support research and development efforts.
- Analyze and interpret data from a variety of analytical techniques, including GC-MS. GC-FID, and NMR.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support research and development projects.
- Ensure that all analytical chemistry activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Bachelors or Masters in chemistry or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytical chemistry, including method development and validation.
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) *Desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. If you are a highly motivated and experienced analytical chemist looking for your next challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.