Senior / Associate Project Manager
£55-70k + Package
This leading international consultancy is looking for a number of Project Managers with Life Science / Pharmaceutical experience.
Based at their client's premises in Weybridge at least 2 days a week, and with up to 100 live projects at the site, the type of work will be varied and can range from highly complex and critical new build schemes, to low complexity and low value minor works.
There is a significant bias towards Building Services, due to containment facilities relying on ventilation, power, steam, etc. in order to maintain a safe operational environment, so while Building Services Project Management experience isn't essential, it would be hugely beneficial.
Applicants can only be considered if they meet the following criteria -
- Consultancy background
- Minimum 3 years' Life Science / Pharma experience OR 5-10 years' Healthcare project experience
- Experience of NEC contract administration
- Proven track record of planning, implementing and delivering complex projects within a live operational environment
- Experience and working knowledge of biocontainment & high containment laboratories, facilities, and environments (preferred)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated and ideally also chartered membership of a relevant professional engineering body
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more - email@example.com