Kenton Black are proud to be working with an award winning Top 100 firm within the Warrington Area
Due to continued success and growth throughout 2022 they are now offering an exciting position within their successful Audit Team to support in the provision of Corporate and SME audits.
KEY BENEFITS/ REWARDS ON OFFER:
• A competitive salary up to £41k but even more will be on offer for those that are exceptional.
• 27 days holidays + 8 Statutory holidays
• Your birthday off every year
• Free parking
• Flexible working
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• An action-packed social calendar.
• Health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
• First class development, management, and leadership training programmes.
YOUR NEW ROLE AS AUDIT SENIOR:
As Audit Senior will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients, primarily within the corporate SME market, as well as within the charity and academies sector.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts
• Completion of the audit process under manager supervision
• Ongoing training of junior members of the team
Applicants should be ACA or ACCA qualified and be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record of audit experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT literacy and good working knowledge of accounting software
• Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop
• Experience of coaching junior members of audit staff on-site
This practice is offering the right candidate ongoing personal and technical training and support, competitive market salary with excellent benefits, free parking, and a friendly working environment.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.