This business is a top performing global public practice where you will have unique career ahead with continuous L&D and promotional opportunities. You will be at the heart of progress, but operationally and technologically with this rapidly expanding business. This business is set on attracting exceptional people as part of their growth strategy.
As a Senior Manager in our team, you will lead on business-critical engagements for our clients. You will interface with clients at all levels of the organisation to help them solve some of their most challenging issues. You’ll help them define and execute change from front-to-back relating to a wide range of agendas, such as digital strategy, cost transformation, operational controls, regulatory change, and organisational re-structuring.
You’ll also play a key role in developing the Capital Markets practice by undertaking practice development activities with clients, utilising your own networks and representing the client at industry events.
You’ll be pivotal in making this happen so if you are interested in being part of a growing team, working with some of the most recognisable name in the Capital Markets industry and reaching your full potential, they want to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading client delivery teams in designing, developing and executing/implementing strategic and operational initiatives for our clients. You will deliver large-scale projects assessing and mitigating engagement risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing the output produced by the team. You will also play a key role in supporting the Capital Markets practice in business development and go-to-market (GTM) initiatives, enhancing our capabilities and services.
To qualify for the role, you must have some or all of the following:
- Previous experience in driving transformation initiatives within the UK Capital markets arena alongside previous consulting experience (or comparable).
- Strong track record in managing project delivery, with an ability to lead teams in the development and delivery of high-quality output against project objectives to tight deadlines
- Previous experience and expertise in designing, developing and implementing strategic and operational initiatives within the UK capital markets arena in areas such as:
- Client onboarding / counterparty review processes
- Front office optimisation and digitisation
- Trade capture, validation, and confirmation
- Settlement and clearing processes
- Transaction reporting
- Previous experience relating to one or more of the following: digital strategy, front-office transformation, operating models, process-re-engineering, cost transformation, operational controls, operational resilience, regulatory change, organisational re-structuring and/or tech-enabled business transformation
- Knowledge of a range of financial products and industries
- Previous experience in leading proposals and bid teams and the development of business growth strategies.
- Structured thinking, intellectual curiosity, and a passion to learn
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Keen insights into inefficiencies across processes in the Capital Markets sector and ideas on how to improve organisational performance
- Demonstrated success in understanding clients’ needs and developing service offerings to meet their needs, including providing advice on defining and designing business strategy, operations and other functional strategies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fluid project environment with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Expertise in cultivating mid- to senior-level relationships with clients and the ability to interact with clients up to the C-suite level
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
What the business offers:
Salaries range dependant on experience and regional location
True career development, your promotion is purely driven by you and not by ‘available roles’/ entries or exits of other staff
27 days +BH
A flexible benefits package to select from
Salary sacrifice scheme
£5000 car allowance
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture