Are you an experienced CDM/H&S professional looking to join a reputable, established Building and H&S Consultancy, working across diverse and exciting projects across the Yorkshire region? They are looking for a Senior CDM/H&S Consultant to deliver a range of CDM services to exciting projects across the Healthcare, Residential and Education sectors.
Reporting into the Head of Safety & CDM, you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging client base
• Working from planning and design to project delivery and providing requisite CDM support
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting, fast-moving sites
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• IMaPs/CMaPs-certified (preferable)
• NEBOSH/NCRQ-qualified (essential)
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £40-50k plus full package including car allowance, hybrid working (one day a week in the office – the rest at home) and additional benefits. If interested please get in touch for a chat.